Being surrounded by her perfect brothers is a painful reminder of her failure to launch. The last bonfire of the summer is an ideal way to let off steam, especially when she runs into Dean Trescott, the playboy friend she had one hot-as-hell night with back in high school.
Since the day Dean met Jamie, he’s loved her beauty, talent, and smile that lit up the whole damn block. But dating isn’t an option. She has a bright future ahead of her, and he refuses to chain her to his—helping run the family business that’s barely staying afloat.
A “what-happens-in-Vegas” weekend was supposed to get their craving for each other out of their systems. But neither counted on the past repeating itself, drawing them together in even hotter and dirtier ways and dangling the possibility they might both be able to get exactly what they need…
Warning: A friends-to-lovers twice over story that contains some hot ’n’ heavy kissing in the waves, hair pulling, and a man who knows how to use his hands. It may also feature a few practical jokes—only the fun kind, of course.
“Top 10 Fictional Couples for Rebecca Grace”
- Darcy and Elizabeth from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice
- Caroline and West from Robin York’s Deeper
- Grace and Sam from Maggie Stiefvater’s Shiver
- Leah and Mike from Katie Porter’s Hold ‘Em
- Evie and Van from Charlotte Stein’s Sheltered
- Natsya and Josh from Katja Millay’s The Sea of Tranquility
- Juliette and Warner from Tahereh Mafi’s Shatter Me series
- Bella and Zsadist from J.R. Ward’s Lover Awakened (although Butch and Vishous would’ve been a runner up. Still mad that never happened!)
- Cris and India from Tamsen Parker’s Compass series
- Amber and Tony from Ruthie Knox’s Camelot series
Rebecca Grace holds a Bachelor of Arts in English with a double concentration in Creative Writing and Literary Comparison, which seemed like a good idea at the time. After stumbling through careers in entertainment, publishing, law and teaching, she’s returned to her first love: writing. A self-admitted caffeine addict and gym rat, she currently lives in upstate New York with her husband, two parakeets, and a cat with a very unusual foot fetish.